CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series highlights low-traffic scenic roads, both dirt and paved, suitable for riding on both mountain and road bikes.
- Author BiographyBill McKibben is the author of Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet, among other titles; he is the founder of 350.org, which in 2010 organized what CNN called the most widespread day of political action in the planet's history.
- Author(s)Barbara Lemmel,Bill McKibben,Mitchell Hay,Sue Halpern
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/11/1996
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series Title25 Bicycle Tours
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.