All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhen used effectively on your resume, the right words could land you your next job. This work breaks down the buzz on buzzwords - those little words that communicate your experience and qualifications. It also gives you access to the keywords relevant to 300 careers in nine employment categories - from business, to the arts, education, and media.
- Author BiographyJay A. Block is the contributing cofounder of the Professional Association of Resume Writers. Michael Betrus is the author of The Guide to Executive Recruiters. Both are Certified Professional Resume Writers.
- Author(s)Jay Block,Michael Betrus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareer (Exclude VGM)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.