All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionTraces Ogden's transformation from quiet hamlet to chaotic transcontinental railroad junction as waves of non-Mormon fortune seekers swelled the city's population. The street's outsized role in Ogden annals illuminates larger themes in Utah and US history.
- Author BiographyVal Holley is a native of Weber County, Utah, attended Weber State College, and received a BA in journalism from BYU, a JD from the University of Utah, and an MLS from the Catholic University of America. For three decades he has been a law librarian and an independent historian in Washington, DC. He is the author of James Dean: The Biography and Mike Connolly and the Manly Art of Hollywood Gossip.
- Author(s)Val Holley
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.