Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionStereographer and film historian, Ray Zone, presents the insights of twenty-one professionals who have worked in the stereoscopic motion pictures field.
- Author BiographyRay Zone is a widely published author and speaker whose articles have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, American Cinematographer, and The Hollywood Reporter. A 3-D film producer and an award-winning 3-D artist and photographer, Zone has produced or published over 130 3-D comic books and created stereoscopic images for more than two decades.
- Author(s)Ray Zone
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow Filmmakers Series
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width181 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.