All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevisits Barrow, Alaska, the town where it all began, as the long creeps once more over the tundra. Some things may have changed, but the horror remains.
- Author BiographySteve Niles is a comic book author and novelist, known for works such as 30 Days of Night, Criminal Macabre, Simon Dark, Mystery Society and Batman: Gotham County Line. He is credited among other contemporary writers as bringing horror comics back to prominence. Ben Templesmith is a New York Times best selling artist and writer most widely known for his work in the comic book industry where he has received multiple nominations for the International Horror Guild Awards as well as the industry's top prize, the Eisner Award. He also won a Spike TV Scream Award. As a creator, his most notable works have been 30 Days of Night (which spawned a major motion picture) and Fell. His other projects include the critically acclaimed serial Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse, as well as Welcome to Hoxford, and Singularity 7, all of which he also wrote.
- Author(s)Steve Niles
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width168 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Ben Templesmith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.