30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships by Deborah Smith Pegues (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author knows how easily a slip of the tongue can cause problems in personal and business relationships. This 30-day devotional will help each reader not only tame their tongue but make it productive rather than destructive. It devotes chapters to learning how to overcome the: Retaliating Tongue; Know-It-All Tongue; Hasty Tongue; and, 25 more.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Pegues is a certified behavioral consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.