All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 30 cards each showing a tasty and simple treat to make at home. This book presents each page with a photograph of the finished dish, which when turned over shows step-by-step picture instructions for how to make it. It includes recipes such as vegetable stir-fry, leek and potato soup, spicy lamb curry and Greek salad.
- Author(s)Rebecca Gilpin
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Cookery Cards S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height174 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.62Trending at £3.96
- £10.84Trending at £12.00
- £5.19Trending at £6.11
- £11.13Trending at £13.31
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £21.59Trending at £30.00
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.