Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 30 cards each showing a tasty and simple treat to make at home. This book presents each page with a photograph of the finished dish, which when turned over shows step-by-step picture instructions for how to make it. It includes recipes such as vegetable stir-fry, leek and potato soup, spicy lamb curry and Greek salad.
- Author(s)Rebecca Gilpin
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Cookery Cards S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age7+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.