CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £11.48Trending at £11.83
- £10.51Trending at £11.23
- £6.72Trending at £6.99
- £5.00Trending at £7.11
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 90 recipes of Indian food that covers things from salads and side dishes to main meals, desserts and drinks. It includes dishes such as Spiced Spinach and Carrot Pancakes, Prawn and Mango Kebabs and Bombay Chicken Masala.
- Author BiographySunil Vijayakar was born in Bombay, where, while working as a food stylist for the film industry, he founded a successful catering company. He is now based in London and specializes in preparing food for photography. He has written a number of books and contributes to many popular weekly and monthly publications.
- Author(s)Sunil Vijayakar
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitlePyramid Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/05/2011
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight280 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.