365 Family Games and Pastimes by Martin Toseland, Simon Toseland (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemember Blind Man's Bluff, Pin the Tail and Murder in the Dark? Jam-packed with games and activities for all ages, 365 Family Games and Pastimes remembers all the classics we used to love, bringing them back for the entire family to enjoy.
- Author BiographyMartin and Simon Toseland are brothers who decided a few years ago that they could test the limits of fraternal existence by writing together. Since then they have very successfully worked on ghost-writing projects with amongst others James May, Oz Clarke and Neil Morrissey. For this collection they have researched games and pastimes dating back hundreds of years.
- Author(s)Martin Toseland,Simon Toseland
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Weight359 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £5.29Trending at £5.41
- £6.98Trending at £8.66
- £2.29Trending at £3.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.99
- £16.85Trending at £24.87
- £15.47Trending at £23.99
- £4.50Trending at £6.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.