All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those who are interested in spirituality. This book employs the definition of spirituality - the non-physical aspects of existence and draws on most of the world's great religious, philosophical and spiritual traditions. It helps readers to understand what 'spirituality' means and how it differs from religion.
- Author BiographyDavid Lawrence Preston is a leading authority in the area of personal and spiritual development, based in the UK. He helps people to transform their lives through his books, one to one life coaching sessions, talks and workshops, courses and audio CDs. His is the author of 365 Steps to Self-Confidence and 365 Ways to be your own Life Coach.
- Author(s)David Lawrence Preston
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight33 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.