All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the 52 themed chapters, including exercises, insights and practical hints on how to overcome your lack of self-esteem and begin to live life to the full now, not tomorrow.
- Author BiographyDavid Lawrence Preston is a personal development trainer and seminar presenter who has frequently appeared on radio and television. Over the past 20 years he has developed the Dynamic Living Programme, which draws on practical psychology, complementary medicine and Western and Eastern Philosophy.
- Author(s)David Lawrence Preston
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.31Trending at £23.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.28
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £14.98Trending at £16.99
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
- £14.99Trending at £18.69
- £11.02Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.