All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential fundamentals of 3D animation for aspiring 3D artists 3D is everywhere--video games, movie and television special effects, mobile devices, etc. Many aspiring artists and animators have grown up with 3D and computers, and naturally gravitate to this field as their area of interest.
- Author BiographyAndy Beane is an animation artist who has been teaching and working professionally since 2002. He currently oversees the animation major at Ball State University and previously taught animation at the Art Institute of Orange County, California. His production experience includes a children's television show pilot with Xzault Studio, Korn's Coming Undone music video, and Barnyard from Paramount Pictures. He wrote curriculum for the Autodesk Animation Academy 2010 and is also a board member of the MG Collective, an Indiana-based motion graphics and animation community group. He has an MFA in computer animation from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Andy Beane
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight808 g
- Width222 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.