All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for readers intrigued by 3D video games as a hobby or a potential career, this book offers an introduction to the world of 3D game animation and provides step-by-step instructions on creating storyboards, scenery, characters, and even software. It covers topics such as working with 3D coordinates, keyframing, NURBS modeling, and lighting.
- Author(s)Kelly Murdock
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.