Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: 3D math primer for graphics and game development.
- Author BiographyFletcher Dunn has been programming video games professionally since 1996. He served as principle programmer at Terminal Reality in Dallas, where he was one of the architects of the Infernal engine and lead programmer on BloodRayne. He was a technical director for the Walt Disney Company at Wideload Games in Chicago, where he was the lead programmer for Disney Guilty Party, which won IGN's Family Game of the Year at E3 2010. He is currently a developer at Valve Software in Bellevue, Washington. Ian Parberry is a professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of North Texas. Dr. Parberry has more than a quarter century of experience in research and teaching and is nationally known as one of the pioneers of game programming in higher education.
- Author(s)Fletcher Dunn,Ian Parberry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1918 g
- Width198 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
- £11.82Trending at £15.94
- £29.42Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.86Trending at £30.08
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.