CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFun and effective techniques for introducing brain-compatible learning in secondary school classrooms
- Author BiographyMichael A. Scaddan is an international educational consultant who works in the USA, Australasia, Asia, and Europe. He is the author of 40 Engaging Brain-Based Tools for the Classroom as well as 24 training manuals and 3 educational DVDs. He has a background in elementary and adult teaching as well as being a highly successful principal and was recently selected as patron for The Hungarian Brain Based Institute. As a school principal, he continued to be a practical, hands-on educator, teaching all levels of children through an innovative Learn to Learn program. This enabled him to develop hundreds of useful and practical classroom tips as well as fine-tune successful schoolwide techniques that are now passed on to fellow educators. Always looking for a better way, he has extensive training in brain-compatible learning, completing an MEd in accelerated learning at the University of Tasmania. Scaddan is now CEO of Brain Stems Ltd., a brain-compatible training organization, and has worked as a full-time learning consultant in the USA, Sweden, Hungary, India, and Australia, as well as throughout New Zealand. He has recently been employed as an educational consultant to the government of Thailand.
- Author(s)Michael Alfred Scaddan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.