All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize learning for all learners with this compilation of strategies that engage secondary students, develop 21st century skills, and improve literacy across a variety of content areas.
- Author BiographyLearn more about Diane Casale-Giannola's PD offerings Consulting Description: Active Learning for the Inclusive Classroom, K-5 Consulting Description: Active Learning for the Inclusive Classroom, 6-12 Dr. Diane Casale-Giannola is currently a Associate Professor in the School of Education at Rider University. She received her Master's of Science, specializing in Special Education, from Albany University and her Ph.D. from New York University. She also holds an Advanced Certificate in Educational Supervision and Administration from Brooklyn College. Dr. Casale-Giannola is an active researcher, presenter, and consultant, focusing on how to assess and address the needs of diverse student populations. She is an active member of the New Jersey Council for Exceptional Children and Council for Exceptional Children, including participating in the CEC scholarship committee and sponsoring the first state-wide Student CEC professional conference. She also is on the Special Education Advisory Board, which consults with community and university members to support pre-service teachers to effectively teach and service individuals with disabilities in the community and their families. Learn more about Linda Green's PD offerings Consulting Description: Active Learning for the Inclusive Classroom, K-5 Consulting Description: Active Learning for the Inclusive Classroom, 6-12 Dr. Linda Green has a B.A. in English from University of Bridgeport, an M.A. in Special Education and Reading from Eastern New Mexico University, and a Ph.D. in Psychological & Cultural Studies and Special Education from University of Nebraska at Lincoln. She holds certifications in Special Education and Teacher of English and is currently as Associate Professor of Education at Centenary College. She has worked as a special education teacher and a consultant, preparing and implementing workshops on a variety of topics related to special education. Dr. Green is a member of the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the Teacher Education Division of CEC. She presents regularly at national special education conferences, is a reviewer of conference proposals for national special education conferences, and a reviewer of manuscripts for special education texts for major education publishers. Dr. Green has taught most of the special education courses at Centenary on both the undergraduate and graduate level, and she developed and is the current director of the M.A. program in Special Education. She also serves as the director of the Teachers of Students with Disabilities Certification Program. She received the Centenary College Distinguished Teacher Award in 2000. She is the founding advisor of the Centenary College Student Chapter of the Council for Exceptional Children.
- Author(s)Diane P. Casale-Giannola,Linda S. Green
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.