Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.00+ £2.99 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by skasisparadigm2013
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything is falling to pieces for Francesca Thayer. Her beautiful, old house is full of leaks and in need of total restoration. Then her relationship with lawyer Todd collapses and he moves out. As the owner of a struggling art gallery she can't possibly manage mortgage alone, so she is forced to do the one thing she never imagined she would.
- Author BiographyDANIELLE STEEL is one of the world's most popular and highly acclaimed authors, with eighty international bestselling novels in print and 600 million copies sold. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina's life and death. She lives in California and Paris.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/2012
- Weight573 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- virgo219dog01 Jun, 2011by
If you are a fan of Danielle Steel then this latest book of hers will not disappoint. Easy reading - you will not want to put it down. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- diddly6511 Apr, 2011by
danielle steel 44 charles street
The usual Danielle Steele romance novel,easy reading,great book to loose yourself in for a few hours,could do with a bit more depth easy to guess how it ends.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28