Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the authors' experiences with the state's streams and rivers that are beautiful. This text captures a slice of time in their fly-fishing history. Using the maps, travellers are guided to all of the forty-nine streams included here.
- Author BiographyRaymond C. Shewnack is CEO of Wright Edge Advertising in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has been fishing the streams and rivers of New Mexico for over fifty years. William J. Frangos, a wildlife artist, photographer, and writer, admits to a fly-fishing addiction.
- Author(s)Raymond C. Shewnack,William J. Frangos
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note198 colour photos, 14 maps
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.