All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the role of image registration and motion estimation algorithms for the interpretation of complex 4D medical image sequences. It presents 4D CT image acquisition techniques and conceptually different motion estimation algorithms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 341 p.
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCristian Lorenz,Jan Ehrhardt
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.