Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Description5,742 days: a mother's journey through loss relates the aftermath of the sudden death of 15-year-old Oxford schoolgirl Martha Fernback. Written by her mother, Anne-Marie Cockburn, this revealing, emotional and, ultimately, uplifting book shows how Anne-Marie used her writing, combined with determined self-belief, to guide her during her tragedy.
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie Cockburn lives in Oxford. From an early age she has used writing to try to make sense of her life. The tragic loss of her daughter propelled her out of the shadows and gave her the confidence to share her writing with the world in her first book, 5,742 days. She is a regular media commentator on inadequate and outdated drugs policies.
- Author(s)Cockburn Anne-Marie
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementAnniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.