All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lake District offers an almost inexhaustible selection of good scrambling terrain, covering all grades of difficulty. This book describes 50 circular routes which provide full days on the fells but avoid difficult return journeys late in the day.
- Author(s)Bill O'Connor
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Note50 colour halftones, 60 maps and line illustrations, index
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.