All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes outings suitable for families with small children and full-scale assaults on challenging peaks. This book offers useful information about the geology, wildlife, plants, history, and weather features of Nevada, as well as helpful directions to ensure safe and comfortable travel in Nevada's rugged and isolated backcountry.
- Author BiographyMike White is the author of eleven previous outdoors guides to California and Nevada, as well as numerous outdoors articles in popular magazines. He also teaches hiking, backpacking, and snowshoeing classes at Truckee Meadows Community College. He lives in Reno, Nevada.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.