All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionContains expert guidance and practical tips, with more than 50 creative garden projects for transforming garden furniture and creating a focal point using pots and crafts. This work includes illustrations, step-by-step photography, and plant portraits. It is intended for gardeners of all levels of experience.
- Author BiographyTessa Evelegh is a writer, photographic stylist and craft artist specializing in home style, craft and garden ideas. She writes regular features on using plants and flowers in the home for several magazines as well as contributing to The Sunday Times, the Telegraph magazine, Inspirations, Period Living, Prima and BBC Good Food. She is the author of The Garden Room (Southwater), Lavender (Lorenz Books) and Herbcrafts (Lorenz Books). Her other published books include Country Inspirations (Southwater) and A Year In The Country (Lorenz Books)
- Author(s)Tessa Evelegh
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/03/2010
- Content Note280 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.