Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we teach wisdom to children? How do we teach the moral and ethical values that will enable them to discern, distinguish and evaluate, and ultimately make the decisions that will serve them in their lives? This book provides a collection of life lessons in the form of games and activities.
- Author BiographyDavid Becker is an internationally qualified lawyer with a background in psychology who was inspired by his forays into the field of personal development and character education. After graduating from leading peak performance coach Anthony Robbins' Mastery University, David specialised in studying and teaching life skills and accelerated learning techniques.. An accomplished speaker and motivator, David is a consultant with One Step Ahead Performance Consulting and conducts educational seminars and workshops in the United Kingdom, USA and South Africa.
- Author(s)David Becker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.