Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFun food for kids to make themselves - snacks, pasta, desserts, cakes and drinks!
- Author BiographyJudy Williams is a freelance writer, food stylist and home economist. She originally trained as a teacher and taught junior school-age children, and has been a regular contributor to women's magazines, writing about cookery, crafts and children.
- Author(s)Judy Williams
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 330 photographs
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.17Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £10.68Trending at £12.72
- £6.25Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.