All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUp to one in five people in the UK suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). In this easy-to-follow book, Wendy Green explains how diet, food intolerances, gut infections, stress and hormones can contribute to IBS and offers practical advice to help you deal with the symptoms, including lifestyle changes and DIY complementary therapies.
- Author BiographyWendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter in Co. Durham. She's the author of 12 books in the Personal Health Guides series ranging from 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Menopause to 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Anxiety.
- Author(s)Wendy Green
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series Title50 Things
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Weight160 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.