Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for every coaching situation with this practical set of tools, frameworks and techniques.
- Author BiographyRo Gorell specializes in performance improvement and talent development, working with a broad range of clients. She is an experienced coach with a particular expertise in group coaching. She is the author of Group Coaching and co-author of How to Create a Coaching Culture, also published by Kogan Page. Gillian Jones is co-managing director of Emerge, an organizational and behavioural change consultancy specializing in coaching culture strategy. Gillian has worked both as an executive coach and consultant for over 15 years. She is co-author of How to Create a Coaching Culture, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Gillian Jones,Ro Gorell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight425 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.