Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking collection of original essays that address personal disbelief in a higher power Features a truly international cast of professionals in the fields of academia, science, literature, media and politics, ranging from public intellectuals such as Peter Singer, Susan Blackmore, and A.C.
- Author BiographyRussell Blackford is a freelance writer, critic, and editor, based in Melbourne, Australia. He teaches part-time in the School of Philosophy and Bioethics at Monash University, where he specialises mainly in philosophical bioethics and legal/political philosophy. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Evolution and Technology , an on-line peer reviewed journal devoted to rigorous consideration of future prospects for the human species or its possible descendants. Udo Schuklenk is a German-Australian philosopher. He has written or edited five books and published over one hundred articles in peer reviewed journals and books. His latest books are the co-edited volumes The Power of Pills (2006) and The Bioethics Reader (Blackwell, 2007). He is the Joint Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Bioethics and currently the Ontario Research Chair in Bioethics at Queen's University in Canada. His current research focuses on ethical and policy issues in drug research and development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRussell Blackford,Udo Schuklenk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.