All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers over 50 walks around the Cotswolds, including Chipping Camden, Shipton on Stour, Chasleton House, Sherbourne and Wychwood Forest. A range of walks are featured to suit both the casual walker and the hiker, all between two and ten miles (3.2 to 16km) in length.
- Author(s)Christopher Knowles
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title50 walks in...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date14/07/2008
- Content Note50 maps, 15 line drawings
- Weight250 g
- Width118 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Most relevant reviews
- peterm796012 Apr, 2013by
Ideal Dog walkers guide. Interest architecture & industrial history guide.
This is a great little book for walkers & dog walkers alike. Each of the fifty walks enables the dog walker to make decisions on the most accessible easy routes for you and your dog,livestock ect. It is coded on acceptability regarding easy or difficult. Informative interesting details on the history of buildings and the influence of industry in the area's visited.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.99
- £10.32Trending at £13.61
- £10.54Trending at £10.67
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £4.48Trending at £4.69
- £4.38Trending at £4.99