All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized guide presents a range of walks to suit both the casual and experience walker, all between 2 and 10 miles in length. Each walk takes a particular theme and includes information such as footpath signs and walking tips. All walks are annotated with places to visit along the way.
- Author(s)David Winpenny,Professor John Morrison,Sheila Bowker
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title50 walks in...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date05/08/2009
- Content Note50 maps, 15 line drawings
- Weight255 g
- Width118 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.