All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series seeks to distill the collected wisdom of experts in each subject, providing genuinely helpful hints, tips and short cuts to techniques that really work on the water.
- Author BiographyDag Pike is a well-known nautical journalist and author, spanning both sailing and motorboating and with an international reach. He was the navigator aboard Richard Branson's Virgin Atlantic Challenger first when it sank, and again when it succeeded in breaking the Atlantic speed record. He is the author of several books and many articles for leading nautical magazines.
- Author(s)Dag Pike
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Series Title50 Ways to Improve Your
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photos and diagrams
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dag Pike
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.