All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 crochet patterns plus 400 variations on the crochet blocks including crochet in the round, adding textures, crocheting back and forth, and going beyond the square.
- Author BiographyHannah Elgie has been crafting since she was a small child, taught by her wonderful Mama. After moving to Essex with her husband Joe, Hannah made many crafty friends and her business, Make, Do & Mend was born. Teaching knitting, crochet, sewing techniques, feltmaking, and pottery painting initially, Make, Do & Mend quickly outgrew its tiny shop and moved to larger premises. By the time Make, Do & Mend celebrated its first birthday, Hannah had published her crochet patterns in national craft magazines, appeared on BBC Radio countless times and filmed for Channel 4's SuperScrimpers. Since then, Hannah has been asked to teach workshops with Twisted Thread at several National craft shows in the UK. Hannah is now immersed in the world of crochet, producing giant crochet hooks for those who dare to hook it large. Kath Webber is an experienced journalist and blogger with a confirmed addiction to crochet. She has worked on a variety of magazines and styled for clients including Habitat, Laura Ashley, Jack Wills, The White Company, and Hush. Kath now teaches crochet at Make, Do & Mend in Chelmsford, Essex, publishes crochet and knitting patterns on her blog and on Ravelry, and regularly writes her craft blog, Inverleith, which details her crafty endeavours in crochet, knitting, baking, and sewing, including crocheted blankets, coasters, scarves, hats, baby clothes, and dresses.
- Author(s)Hannah Elgie,Kath Webber
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- henry06.201230 Mar, 2015by
Lovely crochet book to purchase
I am learning to crochet at the age of 63 ! I love this book, very informative and would recommend to beginners and anyone who can already crochet. Colourful pictures of the crochet blocks and easy to follow.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.