All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionCovers and gamblers, leviathans of the punt, and wonderful wagers. This book takes you from the woman who lost GBP 3 million in one year's gambling to the man who won a GBP 1 million for 50p; from the day Frankie Dettori nearly bankrupted the bookies, to the bookie who quit the business because he'd won so much from one man.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM SHARPE has spent 30 years working in the worlds of bookmaking and racing. He is William Hill's Media Relations Director, and an award-winning journalist and PR man who has studied the history of both the Sport of Kings and gambling, and written widely on the subjects.
- Author(s)Graham Sharpe
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.