All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life, you will shut off your internal auto-pilot; kick empty expectations to the curb; and live a bigger, gutsier life.
- Author BiographyAndrea Owen, CPCC, has overcome an eating disorder, alcoholism, and divorce to emerge as a powerhouse in the life-coaching world. Since founding Your Kick-Ass Life in 2010, she's coached more than 100 women one-on-one, reached more than 1.2 million readers through her blog, and taught workshops sponsored by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty. You can visit her website at www.yourkickasslife.com.
- Author(s)Andrea Owen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight277 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.