Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you do to discover whether you're at risk, disarm this silent killer, and increase your chances of enjoying the years you've been given? This book provides advice, including: what your blood pressure numbers mean and what you can do to improve them and the truth about the benefits of exercise, sleep, and stress reduction.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ER--over 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Robert D. Lesslie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.