Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those serious about regaining their health while also lowering their weight and increasing their energy, this title offers 60 practical ways to manage their blood sugar without resorting to a bland unsatisfying diet of turnips and tuna fish.
- Author BiographyAfter creating a successful program to normalize his blood sugar, Dennis Pollock became an advocate for better, more abundant health. Dennis is also an evangelist, an author, and the former cohost of the Christ in Prophecy broadcast. As the founder of Spirit of Grace Ministries, he regularly leads conferences on Bible prophecy and spiritual renewal, along with conducting mission outreaches around the globe.
- Author(s)Dennis Pollock
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byPaul Saneman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.