All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.47Trending at £12.98
- £11.96Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook that presents highlights from the treasures of the University of St Andrews collection, revealing objects from around the world and from ancient times onwards. Featuring specially commissioned photography and articles on each object, it brings the stories of these objects to a wider audience.
- Author BiographyThe Museum Collections of the University of St Andrews are a central part of the heritage of Scotland's oldest University and consist of over 113,000 objects relating to the history, research and teaching practices of the University, and to its staff and students. Three of the eight distinct collections - the Heritage, Chemistry and Historic Scientific Instruments collections - are Recognised Collections of National Significance. The Museum Collections Unit manages, cares for and develops these collections and makes them accessible to all through exhibitions, research, publications, digital media and a lively public events programme. The Unit manages three Accredited museum venues - MUSA (the Museum of the University of St Andrews), the Gateway Galleries (temporary exhibitions) and the Bell Pettigrew Museum of Natural History. Dr Helen Rawson is Co-Director (Museum Collections Unit) at the University of St Andrews.
- Author(s)Helen C. Rawson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note60 col
- Weight257 g
- Width192 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.