All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeinrich Himmler created the SS in the 1930s as an ideological elite military force. SS- Verfugungstruppe (Special Disposal Troop, or SS-VT) units took part in the invasion of Poland in September 1939, and in the following month the decision was made to quickly expand the force into what became known as the Waffen-SS.
- Author(s)Robert Michulec
- PublisherConcord Publications Co ,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationTsuen Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintConcord Publications Co ,Hong Kong
- Content Note134 photos, 4 colour plates
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.93Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.