All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionGardening from her tiny 66 square foot terrace in Brooklyn, Marie Viljoen started her blog to chronicle the seasons of gardening & cooking in NYC. Part cooking, part gardening, completely practical & totally charming, 66 Square Feet is a year in the life of Marie's terrace. Each chapter (month) is broken into three sections: NYC, Terrace & Food.
- Author BiographySouth African-born Marie Viljoen lives in a small townhouse in Brooklyn with her cat and French husband and gardens on her terrace. She started the blog, 66 Square Feet in order to chronicle her gardening and cooking adventures through the NYC seasons. Apartment Therapy named 66 Square Feet one of their top 10 gardening blogs and the Discovery Channel named it one of their 10 favorite small space gardening blogs. Marie writes and photographs for Edible Brooklyn and has been featured on the cover of the magazine and in the New York Times. She has appeared on NBC, CBS, and her terrace will be featured in Martha Stewart Living this spring.
- Author(s)Marie Viljoen
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.