All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfectly pairing witty text with hilarious photographs and hard-hitting scientific facts, popular BuzzFeed blogger Jack Shepherd establishes with definitive proof that individuals of the feline persuasion reign supreme over their canine counterparts.
- Author BiographyJACK SHEPHERD is the Editorial Director at BuzzFeed. Shepherd joined BuzzFeed in 2008 and launched the site's Animals section in 2012. Still a regular curator for the site that has taken the Internet by storm, Shephard houses a collection of his BuzzFeed musings at buzzfeed.com/expresident. He currently lives in Brooklyn, with his cats and his regrets.
- Author(s)Jack Shepherd
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- merv196329 Jun, 2016by
Cat lovers will love it !
Very funny book and totally true ??
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.