Best-selling in Non-Fiction
Save on Non-Fiction
- £5.46Trending at £6.29
- £9.96Trending at £11.48
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £3.67Trending at £3.82
- £5.98Trending at £7.38
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to create a CV but don't kw where to start? Have you been out of work for a while and need to get back on the career ladder? Are you confused by the conflicting messages of what makes a good CV? Whether you are on your first, second or tenth CV, this dynamic book provides a very simple step-by-step guide to creating a CV that gets interviews! You will learn: how to grab the employer's attention in just 30 seconds; how to present your skills and experience for maximum impact; common CV crimes and mistakes and how you can avoid them; the seven essential keys to a great CV; and, how to create a cover letter that gives your CV the edge. 7 Keys to a Winning CV is packed full of good-quality, practical advice delivered in a straightforward manner. If you are new to the job market or returning after a career break or recent redundancy, this book will equip you with the tools, kwledge and confidence you need to move forward in your work life.
- Author BiographyMILDRED TALABI is a professional editor, writer and CV consultant. As a speaker and trainer, she runs regular seminars and workshops on CV writing techniques which have helped hundreds of people overcome barriers to employment. Mildred is passionate about connecting people with jobs they love and is committed to helping as many people as possible access a more fulfilling and enjoyable work life. For more information please visit www.mildredtalabi.com.
- Author(s)Mildred Talabi
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleHarriman Business Essentials
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.