All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionLilyan Wilder is a top communications consultant whose client list is a veritable who's-who in the entertainment, political, and business realms-Oprah Winfrey, Maria Shriver, Charlie Rose, and Katherine Graham are just a few of her clients. In 7 Steps to Fearless Speaking, Wilder lays out her blueprint for successful public speaking.
- Author BiographyLILYAN WILDER is a communications consultant who has worked with the world's most notable public figures, broadcast correspondents at ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN, and many Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Lilyan Wilder
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.