Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe very essence of Caribbean cuisine captured in a collection of enticing and authentic recipes - all the classics and most popular dishes are here, including Barbecued Jerk Chicken, Creole Fish Stew, Barbadian Coconut Sweet Bread; Caribbean Fruit and Rum Cake; and Cuba Libre.
- Author BiographyRosamund Grant is one of the foremost experts on Caribbean cooking. Born in Guyana, South America, she has explored the Caribbean extensively. She moved to London in the 1960s, where she opened her renowned restaurant, Bambaya, which she ran until 1992. A busy food consultant, she divides her time between cooking, writing features for magazines, and broadcasting on TV and radio. She is also the author of Traditional African Recipes.
- Author(s)Rosamund Grant
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteover 275 photographs
- Weight526 g
- Width230 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.