Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable resource can help transform online courses into exciting, meaningful, and active e-learning experiences. 75 e-Learning Activities is filled with scores of e-learning activities and games that offer trainers and instructors a handbook for creating interactive and engaging online courses.
- Author BiographyRyan Watkins is an associate professor at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. He is coauthor of three books, including Strategic Planning for Success: Aligning People, Performance, and Payoffs from Pfeiffer and has published more than 50 articles on the topics of strategic planning, distance education, needs assessment, return-on-investment analysis, and evaluation. He is an active member of the International Society for Performance Improvement and has served as vice president of the Inter-American Distance Education Consortium.
- Author(s)Ryan Watkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.