All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.48Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAims to help you break free with the wireless networking capabilities of 802.11. This guide provides hardware advice, radio frequency fundamentals, performance tips, architecture requirements, and more. It also aims to provide clarity on connectivity issues for laptop computers, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and peripherals.
- Author BiographyNeil Reid is a Solutions Engineer for 802.11 and fixed wireless systems at Cisco Systems. He has worldwide responsibilities for Systems Engineers engaged in network solutions that use various types of wireless technologies for Cisco Systems, Inc. He is an expert in wireless hardware and software including 802.11, 3.5 GHz ETSI radios, MMDS, LMDS Millimeter wave radios and UNII broadband fixed wireless systems, optical and storage networks and general enterprise and service provider internals. Neil released Broadband Fixed Wireless Networks, (Osborne/McGraw-Hill) in December 2001. Ron Seide is the Product Line Manager in Cisco System's Wireless Networking Business Unit. Ron brings to this project a unique perspective on the wireless LAN industry. At Cisco Systems, his job entails daily contact with Fortune 50 commercial enterprises, government institutions and universities who are in various stages of their wireless LAN deployment. He works regularly with technology resellers, consultants and other intermediate entities. Ron has first hand knowledge of the issues faced by these individuals, their concerns and their areas of interest.
- Author(s)Neil P. Reid,Ron Seide
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOsborne Networking S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1
- Weight666 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.