All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of books looking at the lives and work of famous artists during a particular decade, this volume examines the period of the 1980s and 1990s. It presents artists within their social and cultural context, discussing influences and movements of the time.
- Author(s)Clare Oliver
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series Title20th Century Art S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date25/11/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width238 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.