All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn stark contrast, few people seem as interested when a local hero, Bagman Jesus, is brutally murdered. Reporter Cindy soon becomes interested in his story: his work with the homeless of San Fransisco was admirable. He was loved by so many - who would want to kill him? Could the down-and-out Samaritan have been hiding a dark secret?
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWomen's Murder Club
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight161 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byCarolyn McCormick
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time318
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £6.29
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
- £4.67Trending at £7.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.