CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into three parts, this book analyzes the aviation security system's history and institutions to explain why the system failed on 9/11 in part one. Part two looks at what has been done in aviation and transportation security since 9/11, and part three outlines a suggested approach for improving US transportation security.
- Author BiographyR. William Johnstone served on the transportation security staff of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (9/11 Commission) after working for over twenty years as a Congressional staff member. He is currently a consultant on homeland and national security matters.
- Author(s)R. William Johnstone
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.