All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas Stubblefield
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note39 b&w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction: Spectacle and Its Other1. From Latent to Live: Disaster Photography after the Digital Turn2. Origins of Affect: The Falling Body and Other Symptoms of Cinema3. Remembering-Images: Empty Cities, Machinic Vision, and the Post-9/11 Imaginary4. Lights, Camera, Iconoclasm: How Do Monuments Die and Live to Tell about It?5. The Failure of the Failure of Images: The Crisis of the Unrepresentable from the Graphic Novel to the 9/11 MemorialConclusionNotesBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyThomas Stubblefield is Assistant Professor of Art History at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, NEPCA Rollins Book Award.
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.25
- £12.27Trending at £17.08
- £12.65Trending at £14.89
- £10.96Trending at £15.96
- £9.92Trending at £15.00
- £12.27Trending at £15.26
- £6.87Trending at £7.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.