All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas Stubblefield
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note39 b&w illus.
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction: Spectacle and Its Other1. From Latent to Live: Disaster Photography after the Digital Turn2. Origins of Affect: The Falling Body and Other Symptoms of Cinema3. Remembering-Images: Empty Cities, Machinic Vision, and the Post-9/11 Imaginary4. Lights, Camera, Iconoclasm: How Do Monuments Die and Live to Tell about It?5. The Failure of the Failure of Images: The Crisis of the Unrepresentable from the Graphic Novel to the 9/11 MemorialConclusionNotesBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyThomas Stubblefield is Assistant Professor of Art History at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, NEPCA Rollins Book Award.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.